Los Angeles, CA 90038
The Accounts Manager/Analyst is responsible for assisting in the managing of media and advertising needs for current and future clients of BluPrint. The position involves day to day digital campaign set ups, optimization and reporting. The applicant should be well versed and certified in Google Analytics and Adwords. The applicant should be aquatinted with the DCM (DoubleClick) platform and comfortable compiling reporting for clients and internal meetings.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares digital media plans with assistance from internal team members
- Digital campaign set ups in Google Analytics, Adwords and DoubleClick systems
- Confident in his/her analytical skills. He/She is able to analyze and develop campaign strategies based on data points from multiple reporting platforms.
- He/She has the ability to clearly communicate analysis with internal team members
- He/She is able to develop clear and concise analytic presentations for clients with internal team members
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four‑year college or university.
1-2 years working in digital advertising
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer operations and knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and DoubleClick
- Strong understanding of digital advertising
- Strong client services skills
June 27, 2018 -
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to 00000163-f597-df32-ade7-f7df65f50000...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.