Doyee Education Technology co,LLC
Boston, MA 02125
1. Prepare subject specific lessons in Drama for elementary school-aged students,Training, lesson plans, curriculum and scripts are ALL provided.
2. Provide subject instruction on a higher level than grade standard, in an interactive learning environment and delivering exceptional results for all students.
3. Implement the DOYEE Curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons and assessments to ensure students' education is at an internationally competitive level.
4. Collaborate with other DOYEE School teachers to form a community of smart, talented, and interesting people who are passionate about education and readily willing to 5. work in a professional, academic environment.
6. Tutor students in content-specific knowledge and skills to heighten the trajectory of students' academic and career success.
7. Manage student behavior to foster academic achievement, personal responsibility, intellect, and individuality in all students.
8. Prepare necessary teaching aids or props for each class where necessary.
9. Review your student observations before preparing for the end of term evaluations.
10.When necessary, be ready to substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
11.Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
12.Conduct and/or assist in demo classes.
13.Prepare and Assist in Event Days, Theme Days activities and End of Year Shows.
1. A Bachelor's degree in Drama or Elementary/Primary Education with additional course work, or special certification in Drama
2. Minimum two years teaching experience as a lead teacher required
3. Native english speakers are prefered.
4. Working hours: 40 hours per week. Two days off per week.
5. Working City: Hangzhou China
6.require non-criminal record and medical check
7. great communication skills and High Engery is perfered.
Full-time, Temporary, Contract.
January 15, 2019 - January 14, 2020