Take 3 Talent Agency
New York, NY 10036
Take 3 Talent Agency, a boutique talent agency, is seeking part-time interns to join our fall internship program for 2-3 days per week. Position to start late August/early September. This is an invaluable opportunity to learn about the entertainment business in a busy office. Our interns will have the opportunity to work with our agents in both our youth and adult departments: Commercial, Television, Film, Theater, Voice Over, and Print. Course credit available and encouraged, with priority given to current students.
Applicants should have the ability to multi-task and excel within a fast-paced work environment and maintain strong attention to detail and follow-through whilst juggling multiple tasks. Must have excellent phone manner and communication skills. Looking for individuals who can SHOW INITIATIVE and are motivated to succeed.
Previous experience in casting or talent management is a HUGE PLUS, but not required.
- Assisting agents with talent submissions, casting and bookings
- Assisting with talent meetings and open calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Editing and uploading self-tape auditions
- Maintaining the agency's social media accounts
- Answering inbound phone calls and taking detailed messages
- Updating databases, filing systems
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
- Running occasional errands
- Experience with basic editing in iMovie
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with Filemaker Pro
- Experience with inEntertainment, Breakdown Express/Actors Access, Image Hub, & Casting Networks
August 20, 2018 - December 14, 2018