Via is a quickly expanding ride-share company that is using innovative technologies to create safe, affordable, and reliable travel experiences for users. As a Nightlife Brand Ambassador, you'll be marketing our app to help grow our network of users in New York.
This is a part-time, independent contract position, with shifts available on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Candidates must be at least 21 years old. Base pay is hourly ($17/hour) with additional opportunity to earn commission.
- Become an expert on Via – develop an in-depth understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to new users.
- Promote Via to its targeted users in New York’s nightlife scene -- encourage bar and club goers to download the Via app and use Via to get home.
- Be the face of Via in New York -- help spearhead our after-hours marketing effort without sacrificing integrity.
- Distribute marketing materials to New Yorkers.
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Previous experience in the nightlife industry, as a promoter, promotional model, bartender, or influencer is a huge plus
- Charismatic and friendly -- you are the face of Via’s brand
- Comfortable talking to strangers -- in fact, you love it!
- Passionate about changing the way people get around cities
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a sales or customer service role a plus
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be available to work nights and weekends (shifts are available on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights)
Commitment: This is an independent contractor role and is based in New York.