Entertainment Benefits Group
New York, NY 10018
The Partner Development Coordinator is the backbone the Partner Development department. They will support the Partner Development Team with building and maintaining all Music and Sports products on EBG’s transactional platforms through a proprietary technology database. Coordinators have a point of view and the ability to find hidden details and opportunities in everything.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Own the build and execution of new products and updates to existing products
· Monitor all EBG sites for accuracy and optimization
· Identify opportunities to create efficiencies with our existing processes
· Support and assist in developing and executing new marketing programs to support product partners
· Assist management with the composition and analysis of sales reports
· Generate professional proposals and partner recaps
· Maintain and when applicable, improve, department productivity by coordinating with all cross-functional teams including Accounting, Fulfillment, WebProduction and Marketing.
· Support management by creating competitive analysis and monitoring industry trends
· Ability to problem solve, collaborate and multi-task in team environment
· Set personal daily, weekly and annual goals and reach them
· 2+ years ticketing experience in the live entertainment and/or travel industry
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications
· Analytical with strong quantitative skills
· High energy, ability to remain focused on goals, working independently
· Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
· Experience working in SalesForce
· Inventory management – setting up, reporting, monitoring
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.