NEW YORK, NY 10036
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
-Oversee social media communities for given shows
-On all core and emerging social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Tumblr
-Develop and maintain editorial calendars
- Identify most effective content for each brand based on strategy
-Establish ideal posting frequency and optimal times for posting
- Manage the development of engaging graphic, photo and video content for use on social platforms, from ideation to execution, utilizing internal creative experts
-Manage the development and execution of engaging fan activation campaigns • Serve as social media ambassador to members of a show’s cast, creative team, producing team, press team and other key stakeholders
-Engage directly with fans on social platforms, responding to questions and direct comments, while giving the brand a personal voice
-Oversee the work of part-time community managers, ensuring that brand standards are followed
-Work with Media Manager to meet goals of paid campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, etc. for the purpose of acquiring fans and amplifying content
- Compile analysis of social metrics
- Work with Analyst to ensure social media is reported on in consistent client reporting and make proactive recommendations for ongoing campaign enhancements and opportunities for community growth
-Collaborate with Partnerships Manager to support innovative partnership and marketing programs that fully utilize and promote a show’s social communities
- Identify and engage community influencers
-Attend client meetings, pitches/brainstorms, as appropriate
-Some nights and weekend work will be required.
- At least two years of experience successfully executing social media marketing campaigns for brands on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.
-A deep understanding of social media best practices.
-A passion for theater, the performing arts, and emerging technology.
-Strong editorial judgment and writing ability.
-Proficiency with a broad range of digital analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, Sprout Social, TweetDeck, HootSuite, Klout, Facebook Insights, Radian6, etc.
-Ability to articulate and present campaign strategy and marketing reports in both client-facing and internal presentations.
-Experience managing paid media campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
-Excellent time-management and organizational skills, and an ability to multitask and prioritize.
-Some graphic design, Photoshop, and video editing experience preferred.