New York, NY 10018
Are you a theater fan? Do you love building and connecting with audiences? Do you make projects happen? Do you crave working in a fast-paced Internet company where you’ll have real responsibility? If you answered “yes!”, then this is the job for you.
We are Show-Score.com, the leading online community for theater fans. Based in Times Square, we serve our 250,000 members with the most complete theater listings, including all the reviews and all of the prices. Some people call us the “Rotten Tomatoes meets Fandango for theater.”
- Work across cross-functional teams including operations, marketing, product, events, and analytics
- Manage marketing campaigns across multiple business areas simultaneously, maximizing participation through:
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans across all channels, including paid and organic advertising, social media, house ads and email campaigns
- Coordination of all asset creation
- Management of inventory and coordination with Operations
- Tracking and reporting
- 3-5 years marketing experience, with a strong preference for experience in theater or the arts
- Strong ability to coordinate multiple, complex marketing campaigns across multiple business areas
- Familiarity with B2C sales products (such as FareHarbor) and OTAs (such as Goldstar, Groupon, & TodayTix)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An outstanding work ethic, with the ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize and deliver tasks on time
- Excellent communication skills in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Natural team leader, comfortable guiding others and helping them grow
This is a full-time position in Times Square with some work-from-home flexibility. Our compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send an email that explains why you are a great fit for this opportunity, along with a resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 11, 2019 -
$55,000 - $65,000