Lincoln Center for the Performing
New York, NY 10023
Venue Operations Associate
Lincoln Center Education
Lincoln Center Education (LCE) enriches the lives of students, educators and lifelong learners by providing opportunities for engagement with the arts on the stage, in the classroom, digitally and in the community. LCE presents nearly 300 plus performances per year to its school partners in the New York metropolitan area, both in its own Clark Studio Theater and in school venues.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Production, the Venue Operations Associate works to facilitate the day-to-day business of the Programming and Production department including responsibility for maintaining the LCE performance and production calendar for performances and events in the Clark Studio Theater, the Samuels Teaching Studio, Classroom, and the Bruno Walter Theater, and other on-campus and outside performance venues. The Venue Operations Associate is also responsible for providing departmental administrative support and is instrumental in the safe operation of all LCE utilized spaces.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Maintain, with accuracy, the Arts Vision calendar for all performances, meetings, workshops, rehearsals, and events on and off site
· Oversee and assist with workshops, meetings, and events, including se-up tables, chairs, linens, and hospitality and craft services
· Monitor and coordinate activities for facilities maintenance: routine cleaning & maintenance, operational supplies, and repairs
· Creation and dissemination of LCE production and event activity calendars to LCPA departments
· Assume responsibility for front of house activities at LCE performances and events when necessary
· Assist with recruitment, training, scheduling, and payroll of front of house representatives and part-time temporary labor for all LCE related activities
· Maintain and keep current database of all production documents (show reports, contact sheets, etc)
· Compile and disseminate daily company guest lists for Fire Command and Security
· Keep emergency safety plans and fire evacuation plans up to date and ensure front of house staff is properly trained for emergencies
· Provide logistical oversight, when required, of activities by outside licensees
· Maintenance and management of accessibility equipment and support such as assistive listening devices and Braille printed materials
· Provide additional support to other Programming and Production staff members as needed
Please send a cover letter (including your salary requirements and interest in Lincoln Center) and resume to our email@example.com inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Venue Operations Associate in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.