New York, NY 10003
This is a fast-paced environment, so applicant should be able to maintain a calm, professional manner while juggling multiple tasks at once. The ideal individual will possess exemplary written and oral communication skills, excellent phone manner, and an upbeat personality. We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, dedicated and eager individual.
- Answering and directing a high volume of phone calls (including putting out auditions accurately and corresponding with casting and clients)
- Track client auditions
- Coordinate day-to-day materials
- Interaction with agents, managers, casting directors, producers and actors via phone, email and in person.
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly; use practical approaches
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Prior casting, recording studio or Talent Agency experience required
Knowledge of Mac OS
Exposure to recording studio equipment and procedures including using SoundStudio, Peak, iTunes and N2MP3 software
Contact us: Please put cover letter in body of email. Put ''Voice Over Assistant'' in subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS
Please note: Only candidates currently residing in the NYC area will be considered.
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.